Sarah- Will Continue to Work With Fontbonne

by Fontbonne University on March 2, 2009

I truly believe that because of my experiences at Fontbonne, I have great opportunities awaiting me fontbonnesarahwhen I graduate.  During this past year, I’ve been very involved in the Student Alumni Association, assisting with Reunion and the Magic House events among other things.  I will definitely be staying active with the Alumni Association upon graduation…maybe helping to recruit future Fontbonne graduates.
    I haven’t decided where I would like to work upon graduation, but I know I want to make a difference.  My dream job is to work for a non-profit organization as their accountant and/or in their finance department.  I love to help others and I feel that with my background and what I’ve learned, I would be an asset to a non-profit organization.
    I might even decide to go back to school for my master’s degree in accounting.  I might look into becoming a teacher.  I feel like there are so many things I can do.  You never know what can happen in the future!  I couldn’t have asked for a better college experience.  I look forward to encouraging others to attend Fontbonne so they can have the same great experience I had!

Join Sarah! Apply today!