Krista- Headed to NYC

by Fontbonne University on March 13, 2009

fontbonnekristaandaidonMy spring break usually consists of working, catching up on sleep, and–if I’m lucky–a movie at the theater. This year, though, things are different. Much different.

For the first three days of my break, I’m going to be hanging out with my brand new godson, Aidon Alexander. He. Is. Precious. (see photo)

THEN, on Thursday, I’m off to New York City for the very first time! I’ve been invited to the New York Times newspaper workshop, and I am SUPER stoked. Fontbonne is paying for my plane ticket and I’m staying with one of my good friends, who lives on Roosevelt Island (across from Manhattan). Other than the workshop, I’m going to be checkin’ out the city. I plan on visiting Central Park, the Natural History Museum, the Statue of Liberty, and the NBC studio (particularly, the Office film set!). I’m so excited, I’m about to jump out of my socks. Literally, perhaps.

SO. Ya’ll have fun here in the STL and at the good ol’ Fontbonne. I’ll be checkin’ out the BIG APPLE! 🙂

Check out Fontbonne and an upcoming open house!