Andy- Relaxing Spring Break

by Fontbonne University on March 13, 2009

This years spring break is honestly going to be pretty boring. My friends and I planned a camping trip fontbonneandyjust to get away from work and school, and just go out and have a good time.  But within the last couple weeks, that fell through, so now I am stuck here not doing anything, but it will be worth it.  What I plan on the first weekend off is going down to the St. Patricks day parade and enjoying the atmosphere down there.  I have the weekend off of work, and I plan on sleeping and staying out late for a couple of days.
With the week coming up, I plan on catching up on some sleep and sports.  I have fallen behind on all my sports because the stresses from school and work.  But with no school this week, I plan on hanging out with my friends from high school and my girlfriend for a majority of the break.  I unfortunatly have to work on St. Patricks day so I will not be able to go downtown or to Dogtown and enjoy the festivities there.  But I will be going on Saturday to make up for the week.  It’s going to be a relaxing spring break and that is what I am looking forward to the most.

What will you look forward to at Fontbonne? Apply today to find out!