fontbonneuniversity

Sarah B- Activities Are About Relaxation

by fontbonneuniversity on February 10, 2009

in Campus Community

My favorite on campus event would have to be the lipsync contest that was held in the fall of this fontbonnesarahschool year.  I had the time of my life being involved in that.  I just planned this one song to lipsync to, but then my good friend gave me the idea to use costumes.  That made it even more believable!  It was so much fun, and I’m not gonna lie, we were actually quite good lipsync-ers.  Another act of guys were awesome.  They lipsynced to a Michael Jackson song, and their moves were so perfect.  If you haven’t seen it, you should.  It was a hoot of a time! 

On campus, they had a comedian that I thought was a hoot!  I am a fan of comedians that is if they’re funny.  I’ll just say this much, I was laughing hysterically when he made jokes about people who drive and talk to themselves.  The things he was making jokes about I do all of the time.  It was hysterical, let me tell you.  Gosh.  It was extremely funny.  Usually, I will laugh at one joke, but this comedian had me rolling on the floor! 

The next on campus event that I participated in was the hypnotist.  Now, I wasn’t into that stuff or so I thought…  The hypnotist had me doing things that weren’t out of the ordinary, but they were funny.  It was just a time for me to let loose and unwind from school work.  That’s all it’s about.  Relaxation is the key here!  If you’re relaxed then you can let your mind take you to places you’ve never been before.  I wouldn’t trade those experiences for anything!

What experience will you have at Fontbonne? Come see what’s going on at one of the upcoming open houses!