Mike- A Man of Compassion

by Fontbonne University on February 23, 2009

fontbonnemikeAfter I graduate from Fontbonne, I plan to attend a prestigious medical school and eventually become some type of doctor.  I plan to have a wife and children as well.  It is my sincere hope and goal to travel the world and see as many different places as possible.  I have been to Mexico, Germany, France, and Spain so far in my life and would love to see more distant locations in the world.  In addition to wanting to become a doctor, I plan on serving my country in the armed forces.  For the rest of my life, I hope that I can play competitive sports and will try to stay in the best physical condition that I can.

I plan to live simply and want to support my family in the most efficient way possible.  If I can make the type of money I want to make, I will donate large sums of it to populations in third world countries in order to grant people there food, water, education, and wealth.  The main reason that I want to become a doctor is because I want to make a difference in the lives of others and help people with their problems.  I am a Catholic and plan to remain a man of God and the Church until my time here is done.  When the sunlight no longer shines upon me, I would like people to remember me as a man who loved God, cared for his wife and family, and inspired others through service and acts of compassion.

Let Fontbonne guide you to a great future. Apply today!