fontbonneuniversity

Mary- Picking A Favorite Is Impossible

by fontbonneuniversity on February 4, 2009

in Campus Community,Our Causes

I can’t say that have just one favorite event on campus. There are so many things that I look forward to fontbonnemarythroughout the year, that picking one would be rather impossible.

We’ll start at the beginning of the year with FOCUS. Orientation is definitely more than one event, but when you put them all together it becomes one of  my favorite two weeks of the year. Being a FOCUS leader and creating a welcoming and fun environment for the freshmen every year is such a great time.

Mystery Masquerade. I love the fact that no one knows where we’re going. Everyone just gets all dressed up, hops and a bus and prepares to dance the night away at an undisclosed location.

Dance Marathon..more dancing, but for an AMAZING cause….kids! This past year I was up for 26 hours straight, dancing for 12 of them and it was one of the best nights of my life! We raised over $134,000 for Children’s Miracle Network and have already started planning for next year, like to dance? You should come!

Service trips. Each year they get better and better. I love serving communities in need with the community we’ve created at Fontbonne. There is nothing better than helping others while having an amazing experience and getting closer with those around you.

Geez, I could go on and on!

Become part of all the activities! Apply today or come to an open house!