fontbonneuniversity

Krista- Categorizing Favorites

by fontbonneuniversity on February 4, 2009

in Campus Community,Organizations, Activities & Events,Our Causes

fontbonnekrista6I have been to so many amazing Fontbonne events that it really is difficult to choose just one. I mean, there are Mystery Masquerades, Metanoia Retreats, FISH service events, FAB events, Spring Formals, and so much more. So. Let’s categorize them into “favorites,” shall we?

My favorite CAMPUS MINISTRY event is a tie between Metanoia #1, #3, #4 and KARDIA Weekend. All of these retreats have been simply AMAZING and have given me the opportunity to grow and learn more in Christ. Tony Mravle and Sarah Schumacher are fantastic campus ministers and I am super blessed to have had them in my life for these past few years.

My favorite FAB event is a tie between the ’05 Mystery Masquerade, the ’08 Mystery Masquerade, the ’08 Spring Formal, and the various comedy acts and musical performances around campus. What can I say, FAB is fab. They do a FABULOUS job. Their name is fitting.

My favorite FISH event is a tie between my freshman orientation service event, various Service Saturdays, and last semester’s tent events (especially the Ted Drewes one).

FISH is a great organization…get involved! And check out this semester’s first tent event on Feb. 21 at 8:30…it’s Mardi Gras themed!