fontbonneuniversity

Sarah- Gained Wii Experience

by fontbonneuniversity on January 30, 2009

fontbonnesarahMy Christmas break was spent with my family and a good friend.  On a night in December, I got together with a few of my cousins at Chevy’s and then we all bombarded my parent’s party at my aunt’s house.  It was so much fun.  Chevy’s had great food and conversation and my cousins got to meet Monica, a great friend of mine.  Then, on to my aunt’s house where we could see all of my aunts and uncles.  I have 18 all together.  It was getting quite cramped in the house let me tell you!

A great friend came over to let go of her fish because she couldn’t take it on her flight.  She was skeptical at first because of my dogs.  She thought they would eat the fish.  NAW!  They don’t eat fish!  Oh my goodness gracious.  After that fiasco, we went into my room and broke out the Wii.  It was great except she even beat me at Mario Cart.  I need to brush up on my skills.  I ended up gaining experience over the break, but that didn’t come from playing my brother who’s good at all of the Wii games.  I actually got a better score than he did at bowling!  YAY!!  He claimed it was a fluke, which it probably was.

Who will you meet at Fontbonne? Apply today or check out one of the many upcoming open houses!