Mike- A Break to Value

by Fontbonne University on January 27, 2009

in Athletics

fontbonnemikeMy Winter Break was extremely enjoyable this year. I had the opportunity to spend time with friends from high school and family members. Our Christmas celebration with my father’s family was wonderful and everyone had a great time. For Christmas, I received some much appreciated articles of clothing, including a football jersey, soccer shorts, and a baseball hat. I enjoyed spending quality time with my parents and brother, especially during Christmas Mass. We watched many Christmas movies together and enjoyed one another’s company.

In addition, I was able to spend a relaxing week in Hawaii with our basketball team. I got to know some of my teammates better while also experiencing a different way of life. I made some great memories, including climbing Diamond Head Mountain, running on the beach, and riding the waves of Northshore. The weather was perfect all week and the views were indescribable. When I returned to Missouri, I spent the next few weeks watching excellent college football bowl games and spending time with my friends at the mall, the movies, and at home. Overall, the break was certainly one to remember and value.

Interested in getting to know more about the Basketball team? Check out Fontbonne Athletics online!