Mike- Thankful For Old Friends

by Fontbonne University on December 2, 2008

fontbonnemikeMy Thanksgiving break was enjoyable and relaxing.  Wednesday was a wonderful day because I had a luncheon at my high school and talked with about sixty of my former classmates.  We spent almost two hours talking about past experiences and the different lifestyle of college. On Thanksgiving, I spent some time with my grandmother and my uncle in their nursing home.  Later that night, my family had a delicious meal of turkey, mashed potatoes, and rolls.  After that I played football with my old friends from grade school and we had a great time.

I had a lunch on Friday with some people that I used to play basketball with at my high school.  It was great to catch up with them and to see what they are doing now.  On Saturday I went to the mall to find some Christmas merchandise for others and myself.  Sunday was a relaxing day for me as I went to a Mass at my old high school and had the opportunity to talk with some old teachers I had.  The break was a great chance for me to spend more time with my family and friends and realize all the things for which we should be thankful.

Fontbonne is thankful for you! Apply today to be part of the action!