fontbonneuniversity

Sarah- Fontbonne is Another Home

by fontbonneuniversity on November 6, 2008

in Academics,Campus Community,Organizations, Activities & Events

fontbonnesarahThe students, the teachers, and the whole environment at Fontbonne are amazing.  It’s like another home!  I can always find someone to walk with when I want to go to Walgreens.  The people I have met here are friends that I’ll have for life.  They make me want to be a better person!  Not only do the teachers know my and every other student’s name, they’ve helped me to find a job, supported me during hard times and tutored me when I found their classes challenging.  

The teachers’ office doors are always open.  With the great student to teacher ratio of 13:1, the teachers are always ready to help and support us.  For instance, I found out by taking a class in the fine arts building that our art department is extremely knowledgeable.  We have very talented artists.  It’s NONSTOP LEARNING!!!  You really MUST check it out.

On campus, there are many quiet areas I can study in or if I’d rather study with someone, I can do that too.  There are many different organizations in which you can get involved and classes you can take to ensure you have a successful future.  The opportunities are endless.  My advice: take an art class, join a club, walk across campus and meet someone new, go to a teacher for help and advice. Welcome to Fontbonne! Enjoy it!

Think a Fine Arts major may be for you? Want to know more about clubs on campus ? It’s all on the Fontbonne Website!