Sarah- A Multitude Of Things To Do On Campus

by Fontbonne University on November 20, 2008

in Campus Community,Organizations, Activities & Events

fontbonnesarahBeing in a large city doesn’t hurt Fontbonne at all.  Some of you may think, “well being in a large city means you would need a lot of dollars too,” but that’s not the case at all.  I am involved in a group on campus that does service for the community.  This week actually, we are going to help victims of a fire paint their home.  I like that kind of work.  It just gets you out of the school grounds, (not thinking about the homework load you may have), to have you work and then to help someone else.  What better idea than that!  Two for one idea; you get to help someone and you get to go somewhere new.

If you don’t like the whole Fontbonne service day idea, there are a multitude of things to do on campus that cost absolutely nothing.  Do you like movies that cost you nothing?  Well, then I have the perfect place for you.  Fontbonne University shows a new movie right in the Dunham Student Activity Center FREE to all who attend.  The movie they are showing this time is the Dark Knight which I loved.  So of course I will go again to see it.  AND they will give you a ticket when you go in for a chance to win stuff.  Pretty cool.

What else can you do on campus? Check out the student life page.