Mike- Organizations & Res Life are His Favorites

by Fontbonne University on November 11, 2008

in Athletics,Campus Community,Organizations, Activities & Events,Our Causes

I have many favorite things about Fontbonne University. First, I love how the school plansfontbonnemike lots of exciting activities for all the students. For example, there was a free haunted house tour on Halloween and movie nights once a month for free. The students can have good clean fun without spending money. Next, I enjoy the extracurricular opportunities, including student government, campus ministry, and multicultural organizations. These all offer students the chance to make a direct difference in the community. Third, the employees at Fontbonne are wonderful people who always lend a helping hand when you need it.

So far at Fontbonne, I have loved running cross country and being involved in a variety of clubs and organizations. The friendships I have built so quickly are remarkable and special. I enjoy the chance to live on campus and develop more independence and time management skills. The people in my residence hall have truly been awesome and have come from many different places. I have learned so much about people, education, and personal skills at Fontbonne University. It has been an excellent place for me throughout the first two months

For more on student organizations and residential life, check out the student life page.