Mary-In the Middle of Fashion

by Fontbonne University on November 17, 2008

in Campus Community

fontbonnemary

I definitely think that Fontbonne has one of the most fashionable diverse campuses around. Some people dress up, some people wear pj’s to class and some people wear shorts in December..we’re all over the place. Personally, I think I’m in the middle of the range of “fashion”. I’ve never been a huge fan of wearing sweats to class, because if I’m too comfortable, it’s a lot harder for me to learn, but I give props to those who can roll out of bed and come to class. I usually stick with jeans and anything from a hoodie to a cardigan, depending on how I feel that day. Sometimes I wish more people at Fontbonne got a little more dressed up, because then I’d want to, but then again, you can tell on any given day that I’m pretty lazy. My most common outfit consists of jeans, boots or flip flops and a hoodie, and I’m fine with that 🙂

What would you wear to class? Check out what other students wear at our upcoming open house on November 21st!