Andy- The Best Student He Can Be

by Fontbonne University on November 12, 2008

in Organizations, Activities & Events

fontbonneandyMy favorite thing about Fontbonne is that is such a tight community.  Everyone knows everyone, even if they don’t know their name, they know them by their face.  Also, how Fontbonne gives the students so much opportunitites to be leaders and to get involved.  It has given me so much, because I came in as a Freshman not wanting to do anything.  I wanted to get my degree, not make any friends and leave after class and have nothing to do with anyone.  But my Sophomore year, I gave the Ambassadors a try and made it, then Secretary on SGA, then tried out to be a FOCUS leader and made it.  And now I am the President of SGA and have my hand dipped in so much, that it is AWESOME.  The staff here really wants to make our lives easier, wants us to succeed and be the best student that we have in ourselves.  If you give effort into this school and not afraid to be outside our suroundings, then Fontbonne will give you so much in return.  Also class sizes are small and that is another great point about this school!!  But these have been the best years of my life so far, just because I have put so much into this school and it has given me so much more in return.

Want to  become part of the supportive Fontbonne community? Apply today!